PCC #1776 {formerly 1616} in a Bicentennial paint scheme on a fan trip at 11th & Liberty near Penn Station on Sunday, January 28, 1973

1776 {formerly 1616} was built by the St. Louis Car Co. in 1945

Image from a slide by: Gerald H. Landau
From the collection of: Archy McNally


A print {8X10} of this photo is available for purchase at Jake's Collectables