Trolley 4398 on West Carson Street on Sunday, June 14, 1953

Car 4398 is the only survivor of 213 double ended low-floor cars owned by Pittsburgh Railways and currently resides at The Pennsylvania Trolley Museum

4398 was built by the St. Louis Car Company in 1917

Image from a slide by: Unknown
From the collection of: Archy McNally


A print {8X10} of this photo is available for purchase at Jake's Collectables