PCC #1776 {formerly 1616} navigating Route 36-Shannon Drake clad in the Bicentennial "Spirit of 1776" paint scheme near Bethel Village on Saturday, December 22, 1973

1776 {formerly 1616} was built by the St. Louis Car Co in 1945

Image from a slide by: Gerald H. Landau
From the collection of Archy McNally


A print {8X10} of this photo is available for purchase at Jake's Collectables